South Canterbury Media Image Library
South Canterbury Chamber of Commerce provides media quality photography to help you promote South Canterbury and the Central South Island, New Zealand.
We have many talented professional and amateur photographers living in South Canterbury, many of whom have generously provided us with fantastic images to help develop and maintain this website for our community. We also receive great support from our many tourism and business partners, who keep us updated with high quality images of available venues, South Canterbury events, tours, activities and business operations...and the beautiful landscapes that so often provide a backdrop to South Canterbury life.
We've put some of the best of these images together to create a South Canterbury media image library for use by tourism and business media and the travel trade.
To enable us to maintain a good supply of stunning, fresh and interesting images, there are some terms and conditions below that we need you to agree to before you can use any of the images in our media image library.
We regularly add new images to the gallery - so make sure you keep coming back to review what's in stock!
Our Flickr Image Gallery
Click here to view and download images in the media image library.
In most cases, we provide these images free of charge, subject to the terms and conditions outlined below:
- We provide images free of charge by accredited media and the tourism industry for the promotion of South Canterbury in the Central South Island as a destination.
- Travel trade, accredited media, tourism operators and organisers of events being run in South Canterbury can use these images, in printed or online promotional material, if that material promotes South Canterbury as a destination.
- Please use the image caption we supply with the image, including clearly identifying the destination as being from South Canterbury, or the city/township identified in the caption. Please also credit the operator, company or photographer if identified in the image caption we supply. Incorrect labeling and/or failure to correctly acknowledge one of our images as requested above, is a breach of these terms and conditions.
- Your use of these images is non-exclusive and non-transferable. We rely on the ongoing support of our local photographers to maintain our collection of these stunning South Canterbury images. Our photographers are proud of their work and we ask that you respect this by not passing on or using these images for any other purposes than those stated above, or in the information you provide to us with your request.
- The images on this website are protected under copyright and New Zealand law. Unless otherwise stated, copyright, licensing rights and other intellectual property rights for the images, are owned or controlled by South Canterbury Chamber of Commerce.
- These images may not be altered or modified in any way.
Craft your NZ Story
See how other New Zealand businesses are telling their story and how they’re using the New Zealand Story resources.