|Pro Med (NZ) Ltd – locally operated from Timaru, providing professional, quality driven Paramedical, Health & Safety training, services and equipment nationwide.
Pro+Med – training and services customised to specific client requirements. Owners Don and Jocelyn Gutsell and their team have a proven history in the paramedic and training industry, well known as providers of quality training and allied services. Don’s background is Paramedical having been an Ambulance Paramedic, Army Medic and has worked the Middle East, Indonesia, Vietnam and New Guinea.
ProMed’s commitment is to support its clients in meeting their overall workplace health and safety needs, by providing quality training, the best available equipment, Medics and Safety personnel and trained standby Emergency Response Teams.
Training can be delivered in workplace locations and is also available at a number of locations throughout New Zealand. Services include but not limited to:
- Health and Safety Training – hazard identification, manual handling, incident investigation, fire warden, workplace drug testing, atmospheric testing, Hazard Management Level 4, Evaluate H&S systems Level 4
- First Aid and Pre Hospital Emergency Medical Training – First Aid and CPR, Advanced First Aid, First Responder Level 1, 2 & 3, Remote Responder, Advanced Life Support Courses Level 4-7
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Training
- Emergency Response Team Training
- Assessments and Consultancy Work – Health & Safety, Drug & Alchohol policies
- Medical, Rescue and Health and Safety Equipment and Consumables
- Onsite / Event Medics, Rescue Medics and Safety Officers
- Workplace Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Fire training – fire extinguisher and Principles of Fire Science
All Staff and contractors of ProMed maintain a high level of knowledge and skill within their respective field of expertise. Over 30 instructors nationwide. Upcoming training courses (many in Timaru)
ProMed also provides Medics and Safety Officers for public, corporate and industrial events. All staff and contractors are professionals presently practising in their industry or have had extensive experience in that industry.
Accreditation: Pro+Med (NZ) Ltd is a registered private training establishment with NZQA, and has consent to assess: First Aid Level 6, Ambulance Level 6, Pre Hospital Emergency Care Level 4, Occupational Health & Safety Practice Level 10 and Workplace Health & Safety Management Level 10. Pro+Med will report all student credits to NZQA
Pro+Med – your first choice for Paramedical and Health & Safety related training and services, right here in South Canterbury.