|Welcome to Glentanner Park Centre. We know you’ll love it her. Stay in one of the most pristine parts of the country, located at the head of Lake Pukaki, 23km before Mount Cook Village. The perfect location for your Aoraki/Mt Cook experience.
Privately owned by the Ivey family since 1957, farm diversification in the form of tourism took place in 1976 with the establishment of Mount Cook Heliski and then in 1978 with Glentanner Park Centre where a perpetual welcome is extended to those seeking adventure, education, solace or simply a family getaway – such is the grandeur of the landscape, affordability and range of facilities.
Accommodation and facilities: Set amongst native bush and boasting the best weather in the Mount Cook region, Glentanner Park offers a variety of accommodation for any budget from backpackers to families and larger groups. School & study groups a specialty. See the view from our live streaming webcam!
- Comfortable self contained motel units - refurbished 2016
- Basic cabins with made-up beds, but shared facilities
- Multiple bunk and dormitory style rooms, sleeping up to 10
- Powered campervan & tent sites
- Communal shared dining & lounge facilities – indoor and outdoor – with large dining tables/chairs, couches, SKY TV with 9 channels
- BBQ pavilion – 4 BBQs, picnic tables, seating
- Communal ablution block facilities
- Laundry facilities – washing machines & dryers, coin operated
- Payphone (credit card operated).
- WiFi available throughout most of the holiday park (free for 30 mins per day)
Information & Booking Centre at reception: Activities include:
- The Helicopter Line reservations desk – airfield on site
- Heli-sking & Heli-hiking,
- Scenic flights & 4WD guided tours
- Glacier exploration and kayaking
- Alps 2 Ocean cycle trail (Official Partner)
Tasman Delta Café:
Tasman Delta Cafe located at Glentanner Park Centre: Dine near the shores of Lake Pukaki, with spectacular views of Aoraki/Mount Cook and Mt Cook National Park. Open year-round for breakfast and lunch offering a delicious all-day menu, specialty cakes and slices, ice creams, soft drinks, and of course, great coffee! Open for breakfast from 8.30am daily.
Merino Retail and Souvenir Shop:
Glentanner Park Centre has a range of Merino garments and accessories available at the Merino Retail and Souvenir Shop, including a variety by Snowy Peak/Merino Mink. Merino and Possum clothing is stylish, comfortable and practical.
Specials & Competitions
From time to time we release some hot deals on Mt Cook accommodation, special offers and competitions. Check out our latest offers, specials and competitions.
Our facilities and services are as extensive and varied as the landscape we share – join us today.