|Scenic Route Motor Lodge Geraldine
Susan, Craig and their friendly team welcome you to Asure Scenic Route Motor Lodge in the heart of Geraldine. 14 Modern sunny units, centrally located adjacent to shopping centre, speciality shops, cafes and restaurants.
The village of Geraldine is set on the popular Southern Scenic Route
from Christchurch to Queenstown. Being 90 minutes drive from
Christchurch it is an ideal stopover as you take in the Rakaia Gorge and
Mt Hutt skifield. Use Geraldine as a base to explore Tekapo, Aoraki/Mt Cook and Timaru & Peel Forest. Geraldine village provides a central base for exploring South Canterbury. "NZ's most beautiful town" - Lonely Planet
Accommodation suitable for business, corporate, family and long stay guests.
- 14 ground-floor suites, 2 suites with wheelchair-access facilities.
- Studio units with aircon/heat pumps available
- full kitchen (microwave)
- Sky TV
- spa bath units available
- Broadband in all units
- king-size or twin beds including electric blankets.
- Serviced daily, all designated non-smoking.
- Quiet units on main highway with double glazing.
- Set in attractive, sunny environment.
- Guest Laundry.