|To edit to your business description text go to the ‘Other fields’ tab above.
|TOP 10 Timaru Holiday Park combines the convenience of a city central holiday park with the seclusion, spaciousness and quiet of a country setting. Walking distance to Caroline Bay and the town centre, with a supermarket only two minutes away, this ideal location will make your stay in Timaru City a carefree experience.
Your hosts, Gordon and Alison Collister will do all they can to ensure your stay is problem free and enjoyable.
Our sites and cabins have just that extra amount of space, are sheltered by trees and set in a pleasant outdoor environment. Clean and well maintained, our modern facilities include a shower block with under-floor heating, a bath and a separate family shower room. The play area has a wide variety of equipment, including a jumping pillow. Set apart from busy roads and with a well-defined perimeter, the park is very safe for children. Our accommodation options cater for a range of budgets, from motel units to tent and caravan sites.
10 Reasons to stay
- Quality accommodation options all year round in a lovely park like environment.
- Spacious, sheltered and quiet 'camping ground’ experience in the heart of Timaru.
- Perfect options whether you are touring solo, as a couple or family group.
- Be helped by enthusiastic staff who go that extra mile for you.
- Enjoy modern facilities — no more freezing shower blocks!
- Stay central to excellent recreation facilities and free activities;
- Within walking distance to supermarket, takeaways & restaurants on the 'next block'.
- Safe & fun for children as the park is off the main road and features a playground.
- Recycling facilities, solar water heating, natural conservation area.
- Timaru is the hub of the Central South Island and gateway to Lake Tekapo, the Southern Alps, the Mackenzie Country, Christchurch and Dunedin.