|To edit to your business description text go to the ‘Other fields’ tab above.
Lionel, Heather & Teddy welcome you to Baywatch Motor Lodge in Timaru, a spacious luxury motel complex with awesome views overlooking spectacular Caroline Bay, Pacific Ocean, Benvenue Cliffs and Port of Timaru. Rise to stunning sunrises in the morning with coffee on the terrace.
Our ideal location is within easy walking distance to some of the best restaurant/cafes and bars Timaru has to offer, and directly opposite a restaurant/wine bar/conference facility. Easy walk to Caroline Bay, tennis courts, rose gardens, skating rink and CBay aquatic centre. Nearby shopping and dining is relaxed, with something for everyone including Northtown Mall, supermarket and take-away outlets all close by.
Accommodation – choose from 14 spacious studio, 1 or 2 bed units, plus a 4 bedroom self contained house:
The region's history can be explored at the South Canterbury Museum, or wander through the Aigantighe Gallery or Timaru's lovely Botanic Gardens. Activities in the district are extensive, from relaxing, family friendly, educational to extreme adventure. Choose your favourite Activities & Attractions.
- All non-smoking and serviced daily
- Deluxe Executive/ Honeymoon suites feature queen beds/double spa baths and outdoor seating on a beautiful sunny patio or watch the moons reflection on the water.
- Deluxe Twin suite features a queen bed and a single bed.
- Super Deluxe unit offers a queen bed and twin single beds with a foldout divan.
- Standard units offer queen bed studio styling with single beds in a bedroom upstairs, allowing accommodation for five people.
- Four bedroom Villa offers ultimate space and is able to accommodate up to eight or ten people. Fully self-contained house – a fabulous feature for our complex, popular with family groups or friends to spread out and relax in comfort
Welcome to Baywatch Motor Lodge and Timaru district. Check what’s on in the region on South Canterbury Event Calendar