| Makikihi Country Hotel, a traditional country pub – with a real difference – just a few minutes south of Timaru on SH1 within easy reach of events, attractions and conveniences – but far enough away that you can get away from it all!
Refurbished to a high standard, providing accommodation within the hotel and adjacent house. Relax in the outdoor BBQ and beer garden under the shade of established trees.
The country style menu is superb, hard to choose between Calamari and Arancini balls, pork belly, slow cooked beef cheeks, Pork Ribs or seafood mains to name a few, fresh sides, kids menu and fresh daily dessert selection.
10 easy reasons to choose Makikihi Country Hotel:
• Convenient location, stop-over to break your journey or stay awhile
• Old fashioned charm with a contemporary twist
• Affordable accommodation choices – up to 20 people
• Off-street secure parking for cars and heavy vehicles
• Restaurant dining & Bar meals – tasty, traditional kiwi country food
• Single & double rooms + 3 bed house
• truckers dream stopover – tasty meals, comfy rooms, drencher shower!
• Pets welcome and catered for – dog kennels and pasture
• Courtesy vans and chiller truck – let us come to you
• Campervan sites available (must be self contained)
Responsible hosts delivering hospitality at its very best – join Bruce, Belinda, Dan and the team at Makikihi Country Hotel on SH1 between Timaru and Waimate. Book today 03 6895709 or email@example.com